Thursday, April 06, 2006

Physically Impossible (this post has the audio repaired..I hope)


(EDIT: This is a reposting of this video. The first post had audio out of synch near the end of the video. I think this is fixed now. Sorry if this doubles up in your aggregated (the old video out of synch and the new one with audio corrected) but I know it can be annoying to watch when the audio is out of synch so I figured I'd fix it.)


Hours and hours later this is the result. For me, this is definitely the most important video I have done on my vlog to date. It was conceived, filmed, and edited over the last day and a half or so. In part, it is in response to the challenge to vlog something that is physically challenging for me to do. But it is also a piece of my heart and a passion that I have. It speaks of a Subject most important to me. I learned a lot more about my editing software (I think I want a Mac), filming, editing and even about myself through the process. I know there is much room for improvement but I look forward to that. I am enjoying this whole process, though, at times, it has been tough.

Enjoy this. And please feel free to comment and communicate your thoughts about this video's message, content, composition or anything else. Any of your thoughts would be welcomed and appreciated.

Technorati Tag:

track with co.mments

5 Comments:

At Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm the first to leave my mark on this post. I am blessed to see you truly sharing from your heart, and I am sure that others will be too. Its almost as if you took a page from my mental scrapbook. It was only last week that I wondered what people would think if they could see on the outside the sin I know has dwelt on my inside. That God would take mercy on us is the greatest gift, a gift we all should be willing to share boldly like you have here.

Thank you!

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

"what a great video. Thanks for all the time that you put into doing this. It was definitely worth waiting to see. I am sure that there will be many more heart felt videos to come. Thanks again"

(This comment was posted to the original posting of this video. When I changed the post it too was removed. So I wanted to repost here)

To its author I say thank you.

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 8:59:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

This video was perfect in every way! Definately worth all the time you spent on it! Thanks for your boldness in sharing the most important message of all. I too share your passion and your beliefs. I'm speechless at this one. Wow! :)

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 6:58:00 PM, Blogger Devin said...

Quote from e-mail with Raymond of DLTQ.org:

"i saw a programme lately about sexual preference and how males and females reacted differently when looking at a picture of someone they love. how different areas of the brain came flooding into activity when the picture was seen.

the female test persons had thus areas connected with their memory activated - and part of the research had found that females in general are more prone to have sexual preferences connected with memory about that other person, whereas males were more concerned with physical beauty. females want to find a man they can trust, who will stick around and take care of the child. the man just wants to further his genes and have a beautiful child."

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 7:03:00 PM, Blogger Devin said...

Best vid of yours so far. I think, perhaps, because there were less 'ums' and you knew what you wanted to say..and so you said it. Awesome.

You deserve good things. Remember to love yourself in additiong to Jesus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.