Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not the real video for today.

I have worked very hard all afternoon in attempt to get a video filmed and edited for today. I have not finished editing (though I am close). I'll have the video I was working on for today up before I go to bed. In the meanwhile enjoy this filler video while you wait. No titles, No editing, just compressed and published.
Happy Videoblogging Week (aka no sleep til vlog week)
I'm really enjoying this whole event. MUCHO FUN! Little sleep though.

technorati tag:

track with co.mments

5 Comments:

At Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? You mean people still use those blades that are hiding in the back of my closet. ;) Very fun. . . even though it's not the "official" video.

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006 3:11:00 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Hehe, nice skating! You skate like a hockey player.

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 7:56:00 AM, Blogger Dave H. said...

AWESOME fly-by, good sound and cool visual too. Also you end with a funy expression. Cool "filler" post.

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 1:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude on some i can get sound others i get picture ahhhhhhhh its kerri

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

I wish I could skate like that!
Great ending!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.