Tuesday, April 04, 2006

In My Closet (dangerous and secret)

In My Closet
Watch Quick Time Video

I learned that the suggested theme for the day was vlog a secret and this was one I wanted to share; so tonight I put this together, tacky title pages from premiere elements and all. I hope you enjoy learning about one of my secrets and maybe you will want to have the same secret too.

I have decided (at least for the moment) to discontinue my making of windows media files. Instead I am going to post a link to a flash file. Most people (about 95% or so from what I hear) should be able to view this file. So if for some reason you can't view the QuickTime file you can view the flash file here: In My Closet Flash Video.
If someone out there was really loving the Windows Media files let me know. We'll see what I can do. If you have any comments regarding these flash videos let me know too (good or bad)

Here is a verse I thought of today while making all these fun posts:
"A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up bones" Proverbs 17:22


Technorati tag:

track with co.mments

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

I love this post! And... I LOVE PRUNES TOO!!

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:35:00 AM, Blogger Dave H. said...

apples blow. prunes rock!

but prune-flavored cherries are the very best...

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the prune industry put you up to this?
;) Just kidding!

I thoroughly enjoyed that video. You created just the right amount of suspense. I must say though...I don't think I could ever eat a prune. Here is why.

1. The name...Prune? Pruuuune? Seriously, they could have named it something more attractive sounding.
2. I'm a picky eater and hate most things healthy.
3. In junior high, I had this dream where I couldn't get enough of this made-up tasty snack... it was a mix between a circus peanut (you know, those orange marshmallowy things?) and a prune. They were so delicious that I ate so many and consequently felt ill in my dream. And then for the next few days, I was so nauseated, I didn't want to eat at all. So yeah, no prunes.

But I respect and appreciate your love for them. Good for you! Great video!

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:21:00 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

sold!

i'm gonna go dangerous and get me some.

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, prunes . . . I hadn't thought about them in years. I think I liked them. :)

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:27:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

I love prunes!!!!!!

Man, great post, I liekd how you created the suspense at the beginnning!!!!

And ehm... Are those grapichs new?
Cooooooooooooool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.