Saturday, February 04, 2006

Test Post.....

Since my last two posts have mysteriously disappeared off the face of my blog and are nowhere to be found, I am going to publish this post as a test to see if it will stay up. Here goes. I pray it works this has been tough watchin comments and then my posts just disappear. Hopefully the republish that I did and the removal of that little shortcut icon I put over a week ago has remedied this problem I have had since yesterday. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

EDIT:

So blogger had some issues the last few days. Hopefully with the hardware repairs they made these problems will not continue to be an issue. I have put my shortcut icon back in. It isn't a favicon so it can't be seen in IE but if you use FireFox(which is better anyway) then it should be visible. I'm still learning about html and css so if I placed it in the incorrect spot or something I may have to remove itagain. In the mean while, I'll enjoy seeing that tiny pic come up along side the URL to this page, not cause I particularly enjoy looking at myself I just think those little icons are cool and better at looking at that big blogger "B" for every page.
I am glad to see blogger being up and running again. Til next time. Peace.

track with co.mments

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 06, 2006 8:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yo! Just checking out your site and letting you know I (finally) updated mine. Good luck with this whole vlog thing. Maybe someday I will be cool enough to have one too. Then again, could I ever be as cool as Anthony?

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 3:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.