Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Times a wasting.

Yep, time has been "wasted" on getting my sight tweaked and looking halfway decent to receive videos. I have literally spent hours teaching myself how to change the web page by playing with the codes and looking at source codes from other pages.
What have I learned? What changes have I made? Make and place my own header. Get a link attached to my header. Change color of profile box. Add to extra sections to my side bar(Some More Good Stuff and May I ask you a question?. I have learned to add cool badges that link things. I have learned to space these badges so they aren't on top of each other. I even learned a bit about online status indicators though I haven't chosen to place one on my site as of yet.
Well I think I should stop working on the site and start working on the vids to post on it. So for now the work on my site will come to a stop and video work and learning about where and how to host it all will begin.
Hopefully you'll see me soon.

track with co.mments

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 05, 2006 2:59:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I wanna learn how to do my own header...it's frustrating not to know. And how to get my photo online too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.