Monday, January 02, 2006

I have no idea what I'm doing.....but it appears to be working.

Sleep. That is what I should be doing now. But I decided to take one last peek at those Html thingys and give a shot at working on my sidebar. Yeah!!!! I figured out how to get a freevlog and an Ant badge in on my sidebar.
Fun, Fun, Fun.
Maybe one day soon I'll even get some video up on this site.
That's a goal, I'm shooting for. My friends got a kick outta watching some raw footage on the night of new years. Hopefully I can learn good editing quick and figure out how to get stuff posted. No doubt I'll be watching more of those cool tutorials.

ok time for me to practice a hair of self control by shutting down my laptop, taking Grace out for a walk, reading some from the Bible and then going to bed.

Happy New Year!

track with co.mments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.