Thursday, January 12, 2006

Eyes Like A Child Too


watch this video

One day, close to a year ago, I ran across some video that was put out by the college I am attending. The video included a lesson on Vlogging given by Aaron Flores. That video lead me to his site at thevoiz.com and since then I think I've been "hooked", if you will, on vlogs. The vlogs I have watched have made me laugh, have made me think, have made me realize that people desire community, have made me laugh, and have made me happy to see creativity, design, honesty and so much more (did I mention laughing). Sometimes vlogs can touch your emotions in a different way. One of the posts that, for some reason, struck a cord of my emotion and even brought a tear or two to my eyes was one by Erin at Mom' Brag Vlog called Eyes of Wonder.

I decided to try and catch some of the emotions that I was experiencing at that moment on film as I watched that post of hers over again. This video is some of what I was thinking and feeling. It includes video and music from Erin's original post, from her site posted 11/29/05.

So... vlogs are or can be: funny, serious, informative, heart wrenching, heart warming and so much more. They can be a means of communicating and reaching others. Touching lives through this media....that is cool. To my friends who share on xanga with just the written word and photos and to those who post video and text in the vlogosphere for all to read,hear and see, thanks for sharing.




track with co.mments

4 Comments:

At Friday, January 13, 2006 8:42:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Wow, that was great!! I love when people use my videos, but this is the most flattered I have ever felt :) I'm glad you liked it, and I will be checking back for more great vids from you too. I especially liked the scripture you put at the end. Great job!

 
At Sunday, January 15, 2006 1:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for opening my eyes with your transparency. I pray that you would continue to wrap yourself in the promises of God. He has so many he is keeping within your life-no matter the difficulty.




Praying for you and always will for your emotional and spiritual protection.

 
At Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:44:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Hi Anthony, here checking your vlog!!!! I;m off to see your other video!!!!

 
At Saturday, January 21, 2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Devin said...

I'm glad you've started vlogging.


I'm glad I've started watching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.