Monday, January 09, 2006

Wet Feet: My First Video Post!

watch this video

After a long day of walking through the snow delivering oil my feet were soaked! I am sure, one day, I'll ask myself: "self, why did you choose to post that video first?". But tonight I just decided to go for it. After all, this is Completely Known.
This vid was shot with my old Kodak digital that only took 30 sec clips. I have since upgraded to a Sony DSCM1 (which I like a lot). I decided that I would use these video clips because it was my first time using editing software and I wasn't really scared to loose this footage if I goofed somehow. Well I learned just a hair about editing today. I most certainly need to learn more about exporting and compression though. I am not comfortable with it at all and I haven't found any premiere elements tutorials as of yet.
Well hope you like it. Its my first. I have definately left room for improvement. This is definately just a test run for me. Oh, I hope you don't mind smelly feet!

track with co.mments

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey just checkin,
heard there were probs with the comments not going through.

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:11:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I'm glad that smell doesn't come across on videos. At least not yet anyway, huh? Welcome to the vlogosphere and thanks for the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.