Saturday, January 14, 2006

Finding the Video that Got Me Started.

In my previous post, I mentioned a lesson on video blogging taught by Aaron given at the college I take classes from that got me interested in vlogging. It was probably more like 8-9 months ago that I actually saw it, (I guess that's kinda close to a year). If you'd like to see this video yourself do a search for "Videoblog Killed the TV Star The Emergence of the Vlog" over at Google Video.
I would have posted links to those sites but I was unsure if they would cause those videos to come up in my feed and the video I am referring to above is over 1hour long and may not be one you'd like in your hard drive due to its size.
In this video Aaron shares his ideas about the use of vlogs, including his thoughts about its use regarding evangelism, the content in vlogs, how to vlog, commentary on some of his vlogs and some of the others he has viewed, and he also discusses the vlogging community and the communication and participation that occurs in that community. It is interesting to see how some things have changed and developed so much since this video that created less than a year ago. Way to go vlogosphere, you've come a long way and you're still going strong!

track with co.mments

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:01:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

If you want to link to a video, but don't want the videos to show up in your own feed, just link to the post itself, not the actual video. Just a tip! :) This is a good practice anyway, so that the person who created the video will get the visit to their page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.