Monday, April 03, 2006

Heart Thumpin'

Heart Thumping Experience

So this is the first of this week's videos for me. I shot this at a conference that I attended for EMS workers. (I am a volunteer EMT). The conference was about terrorism, how EMS can better respond and learning from things like 9/11. There may be one more video from this conference, later this week. We'll see how I do coming up with content for a daily post as I go.

I can't believe how long it takes me to edit and post even a short video like this. Hopefully this week I'll learn to cut that time down some and yet continue to improve on quality of my editing and videos, I'm still learning and enjoying this vlogging and the vlogosphere community.

Happy Video Blogging Week 2006

And for you windows media player users....you are still not forgotten....click here for your link to the video.....and please consider getting quick time. Thanks.


Tagged:

track with co.mments

6 Comments:

At Monday, April 03, 2006 8:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was ... weird. Thanks!

I was looking for a heart thumping soundfx for my first vlog for the week but didn't find one I liked.... I pity the person in that booth who had to listen to that thing all day long.

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 1:12:00 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Hehehe, I like this!
I'm a professional rescuer (the pc term for a highly trained lifeguard) so I get to see fun stuff like this occasionally. This was good.

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 1:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I'm sad to say that I can't even see the windows version of your video's :(
I'll have to catch you on Xanga

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 5:01:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Cool intro to vlogging week! Thanks SO MUCH for the comment! It is comments like those which will get me to try continue on this vlogging trail!

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 5:44:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

That's nifty! I'm an EMT too :)

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 8:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woow that was scary IT tried to escape, we did not want that to happen.
Very nice shots too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.