Thursday, March 23, 2006

Don't Let 'Em Steal

Don't Let 'Em Steal
Watch Quick Time Video

Sometimes everyday things stick out and leave an impression. Daily I see things on the road as I drive. Here is one of those things most people drive by everyday without notice but one day I noticed and it became for me a bit of inspiration.

It was really nice to have a phone call from a friend this evening while I was editing. He reminded me and encouraged me to go after my dream. It was a real encouragement. I am thankful to the Lord for him and the words he spoke tonight. What is my dream you may ask. Maybe I'll tell you more about it one day. It would be neat to hear about your dream. What is it or are they? Make a video, write a comment, drop an email.... share your dream. Listen to this for a bit of somewhat silly inspiration.

For a windows media file of this video click here.

(The facial hair is still on in this clip. I still have much video to show from before my shave. I think I said you'd see it again. At least for a while.)

track with co.mments

4 Comments:

At Friday, March 24, 2006 2:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right! Don't let anyone steal them! Or else you'll be very unhappy!

 
At Friday, March 24, 2006 9:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think sometime I steal my own dreams from myself and don't even realzie it. Thanks for the reminder. :)

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:29:00 PM, Blogger Mortaine said...

OK, I downloaded 2 episodes to my iPod.

Don't Let Them Steal: transfers to the iPod, but all I see is a black screen for about 30 seconds.

I Drive a Truck But Not Like This: transfers to iPod and plays beautifully.

I'm going to re-try Don't Let Them Steal and see if it works later (there's a weirdness with my hard drive at the moment, and DLTS took a longer time to download).

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 12:44:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Kind of makes you wonder who wrote that sign there. Maybe someone who did let somebody still their dreams?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.