Saturday, March 11, 2006

Issumagijaujungnainermik

Issumagijaujungnainermik
Watch Quick Time Video

Sometimes I struggle to think of the images that can compliment my thoughts and my feelings. I want to show you but.....I don't really know what it looks like or maybe, better yet, how to make it look on video like I see it in my mind. Sometimes I am more comfortable with words. With music. With other people's well spoken ideas.

We live in a world full of people (i know.... thank you cpt obvious)and as we interact we sometimes offend. Recently I have asked forgiveness of people I offended. This video expresses some of the thoughts and feelings that followed being forgiven and forgiving.

In this video I am strummin the guitar to the tune of "How You Forgive Me" by Ben Pasley. You can find the lyrics to that song here and more from EWC here.

Windows Media Player folk, here is your link.

track with co.mments

4 Comments:

At Saturday, March 11, 2006 2:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got back from Bible study where we were learning about Biblical Evangelism. In my discussion group we had talked about how the simple act of asking for forgiveness is evidence of a transformed life that speaks volumes to others. I like the way you used words to show how powerful forgiveness can be. So much to think about . . .
Thanks!

 
At Sunday, March 12, 2006 5:10:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Anthony, Although I don't have anyone to firgive right now, I feel I can forgive ANYONE if needed!!!

Great selections of phrases... they have made me think about it all. Strange, that the best ones are the shortest ones....

[I'm gonna show this one to my wife...]

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:19:00 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Thanks. Important to be reminded of.

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Great guitar strummin'! Thanks for sharing some great quotes on forgiveness. So many people don't understand what it really means. Jesus is the ultimate example :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.