Sunday, March 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom I Love You.

Happy Birthday Mom I Love You.
Watch Quick Time Video

This is a video I made for my mom for her birthday. I love my mom. I have been impressed by the love and mercy she has shown in my family. I am proud to call her mom.
Mom is an Elvis fan but wasn't a fan of my goatee. (You'll see more of my goatee I promise.)
PS don't ask what I did with the money for the singing lessons.....you don't wanna know.
If you'd like to find out more about the music used in this video. "My Way" can be purchased through itunes here. And for more about Waterdeep and Don Chaffer check out this link here.

For a windows media file of this video click here.


track with co.mments

6 Comments:

At Sunday, March 12, 2006 1:20:00 PM, Blogger B said...

Anthony, Dooser told me just this morning that he thought we were a lot alike. I came over and watched your latest video and nearly flipped. One, I'm actually planning on making videos for my mom/dad for Mother's/Father's Day. Two, I'm also obsessed with "My Way," though I like the Sinatra version. Three, I'm going to soon do a video about shaving, which you will understand once you see it. Plus, you beat me to making a video about comments. I will probably reference you when I do my "Why do I video blog?" post once I get caught up on footage from my recent trip. Wow... Nice work, and great to have you in the vlogosphere.

 
At Sunday, March 12, 2006 4:22:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Happy Birthday Anthony's Mom! :) I do like Mom's way best (sorry Anthony! :P) Such a sweet ending too. I bet she loved it :)

 
At Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sending her a box of tissues to use when she watches this? Very sweet present Anthony. Thanks for sharing it with us.

 
At Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:42:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

"mom's way".... AWESOME!!!!!
Great video!
What did your mother say?
Great music!

Man, I'm sure you made her cry a lot with this....

 
At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:44:00 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I'd do it Mom's way from now on. That was cool though. I liked how the fast forward and the bluring of the razor looked.

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Thanks Anthony, I'd love to join the forum but I don't have a webcam. But I'll definately shoot you a line if I've got questions, which I'm sure I will. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.