Monday, April 03, 2006

Dirty Pants (Video Blogging Week Excitement)


I have to decided to post two vids on this day since the first one was kinda just an intro and used footage I already had. I may not always stick to new footage but here is some I shot today.
This is a little dangerous 1. because I am posting twice today, and 2. cause my dress in this post is not typical of how I would normally make myself known. But this is completely known and this is video blogging week themed with vlogging dangerously so here goes.
The file size is large I am thinking it may be because of the audio I added but I can't seem to compress it down just yet.
Windows Media Link: here.

tagged:

track with co.mments

8 Comments:

At Monday, April 03, 2006 11:21:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

LOL... You are so into this, I can tell! If there were a category of Hallmark cards for videoblogging week, I'd send you one :) Now put your pants on! ;)

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 11:32:00 PM, Blogger Dave H. said...

You are a hairy, hairy man. You don't even _NEED_ pants!!!

Looking forward to your further adventures this week.

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:54:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

That was pretty funny! I don't think you're alone when it comes to coming home for a day and taking off clothes. My roommate loves to be naked! Ha!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:07:00 AM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Yeah, sometimes I sit around like that. Thanks for sharing and Happy Videoblogging Week 2006 to you too!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:14:00 AM, Blogger Devin said...

Yea, yea! Post cards!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me smile. :) Happy Videoblogging week.

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The video was great made me laugh!!!! Can't wait to see the other ones

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 5:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always take off my pants when i get home to!! not because there dirty but just cuz i hate wearing pants! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.