Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm super tired. I must sleep. Technical Difficulties are Rough.

So I have literally been working on this video for the past 7 hours. The last 2 or three have been mostly attempts to render and export my video. Unfortunately after waiting for two exports both files had audio that was for some reason not complete. The audio would cut out about 1/4 way through the video.
I am exporting again as we speak but having a tough time staying awake. I really should sleep. It won't be good if I am driving truck tomorrow exhausted.
So goodnight. I am so sorry that I did not get this video posted as I wanted to today. I tried to play the game of same day shooting and posting and tried to do a higher quality vid today and it just turned out to be too much. I fell short of my own standard today. Well hopefully tomorrow it'll be up, that is if the audio issue is corrected.
Thanks.
Happy Video Blogging Week 2006!

PS
(the third attempt at export just finished while I was typing this entry and there is still missing audio, I'm not sure why this is but I have a guess.) I will not give up on this video. It has the most important message I'll share with you this week. For now though I must get some rest.

track with co.mments

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:47:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Get some rest! :) Thanks SO MUCH for the advice on my vlog. I'm going to try to figure out not only the Technorati thing (I can do that today) but also the Windows Media/Quicktime thing. I had Windows Media up there before I had the flash version, but it wasn't working very well, so I replaced it. And I have NO IDEA how to change something to Quicktime format. I think I downloaded a converter though, so we'll see.

Anyway, what I noticed after day two of video blogging week is that I cant replace vlogging for sleep. Yesterday was a brutally sluggish day for me, and even this morning, my eyes are puffy and look like someone punched me. Sleep is becoming the priority! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.