Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Un-birthday.......????........DAY 4


A very happy un-birthday to you. To you. A very happy un-birthday to me. To me. La la la la. La la la...And how much more fun is a party with balloons?? Its tons more fun. Whoo hooo!!!
Well Stephanie sure picked a good one here..huh????
Well I'll keep playing the game. This vid is quite the switch in pace from my last video but really I couldn't stand to loose much more sleep today on something more intricate. My lack of sleep may be obvious from my silliness at the end of this video. Hope you all get some laughs. I know I did, watchin my silly self and thinking: I can't believe I'm gonna put this on the web.
This week has been lots of fun. Very tough at times though too. (I don't know how Ian Mills did it but maybe that is why we haven't seen him since either. Ian, if you're still around, thanks for all the hard work and dedication I feel for you and I have only tried to do this for a couple of days. You are missed.)

(Since this is completely known let me just say I missed posting this video on Thursday. Late again. The time might show Thursday but that is only cause that is when I started to write this post. Oh well.)

Technorati Tag:

track with co.mments

13 Comments:

At Friday, April 07, 2006 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Dave H. said...

The balloons are cool, but, seriously, it's the hat that shows your real courage.

seriously.

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 5:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dont forget the windows media people

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 7:05:00 PM, Blogger Devin said...

Your videos are getting good. People need to discover you.

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 7:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaah That was funny. Big happy un-birthday to you :)

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Loved it, and so did my daughter! Check out her reaction in my latest post :) latest post.

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 11:38:00 PM, Blogger JavaBeanRush said...

Hi,

I watched Erin Nealey and Maddy watch this video.

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 5:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED IT!

I wanna learn how to make ballon things too.

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 5:47:00 PM, Blogger Todd Paris said...

David, and anyone else interested in trying balloon animals check out www.tmyers.com they have an intro pack that is a good value it has a pump a package of ballons and a booklet telling how to make a bunch of stuff.

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 6:15:00 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

Thanks Todd (climbing for Christ) for the balloon info. tmyers actually sent me that hat. It came free one day with an order of balloons. Can you believe they just gave away a great hat like that. All that to say that I would recommend tmyers also. That is not a commercial just a friendly recommendation. Its the least I can do they gave me that great hat. LOL.

 
At Sunday, April 09, 2006 10:58:00 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

I watched your vlog earlier but what really made this good for me was watching Maddy react to your creations. Oh, and yeah, great hat!

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 1:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great video! The smile on the babies face says it all. You could be a shining star in the future of children's television... or better yet, children's vlogovision!

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 4:59:00 PM, Blogger Steve Garfield said...

I found this video via Erin. It's so much fun to see how much Maddy loved that video!

Curtis - "children's vlogovision!"

Ha!

Videoblogging week was great fun!

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:38:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Woooaaaaaa!!!!
Man, yeah, I agree with Curtis, you could become THE shinning star in children's vlogovision!!!
Very entertainning video!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.