Monday, December 25, 2006

Gift Making




Play Quicktime version
Play Windows Media version
Play Flash version


For Christmas this year, I decided I would make some of my gifts. Earlier this year I had given away some 5x5 photos as thank yous for those who had thrown me a surprise dinner for my birthday.

5x5 frames are hard to find so I thought some of those folks might also like frames. Here is part of the work it takes to make the frames. In this video the cardboard has already been cut and will be wrapped with jute cord. The frame back has also already been made and will just need to be tacked into place.

This video was made with some help from my web camera and one of the programs it came with that does time lapse. (Sorry my web cam doesn't have the best quality.)

What you see here is about one hour's worth of work shortened into less than a minute and a half.

Music Steam Train by John Williams Courtesy of Magnantunes.com

T-shirt courtesy Blip.tv. I got it at vloggercon 06. Thanks for the t-shirt blip.tv and thanks so much for being such great hosts for my vids and the cool vids of so many others!

track with co.mments

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:04:00 PM, Blogger @LargoL said...

That was awesome !!!

Nice t-shirt !

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 11:32:00 PM, Blogger Rachael G. said...

very nice! very thoughtful. :)

 
At Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:27:00 AM, Blogger missbhavens said...

I think that video looked cool...and so did the frame!

 
At Friday, January 12, 2007 10:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very creative! That's a great idea for Christmas! Making something instead of fighting the crowds at the malls. Love the time lapse and music. That was great.

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you haven't forgotten about me even though I have been gone for so long in the vlogging world :-)

 
At Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Carl Weaver said...

I really like this video. Great timing, editing, music and spirit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.