Saturday, December 09, 2006

Vacuum Cleaner + Salsa =

Vacuum Cleaner + Salsa =
Download Quick Time 320x240
Download Quick Time 640x480
Windows Media Version(pop-up)


I bet most of us have more than one silly thing we do when we think no one is looking. Like I bet a lot of guys have flexed in there bathroom mirror. Many of us sing to the top of our lungs as we drive. We all do little things that we enjoy when we think people aren't watching us. Sometimes when no one is looking I move my feet and try to dance. Add some salsa music to the plain ole house chore of vacuuming the carpet and this is one of my somewhat silly yet fun moments. I may not be a good dancer, sometimes I'm off timing and stumble my steps, but I did enjoy vacuuming my floor while shuffling my feet quick quick slow. And enjoying and being thankful to God for it all is pretty important.
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thess. 5:16-18

track with co.mments

10 Comments:

At Saturday, December 16, 2006 1:53:00 PM, Blogger @LargoL said...

Güepaje !!!

Esto es SaboRRRRR

 
At Saturday, December 16, 2006 2:14:00 PM, Blogger Will Moore said...

I think you're right; we all have those little moments when no one is looking; thanks for sharing your moment. That does look fun! lol

Oh.. and as a sidenote, my grandmother has the same couch that you have.. thought that was interesting and I'd add that in :p

 
At Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Menu said...

This video is really funny! I think that you are a good salsa dancer.
Se te nota que tienes algo de latino...

 
At Sunday, December 17, 2006 11:04:00 PM, Blogger Rachael G. said...

haha - i have footage of my sister cleaning the bathroom to swing - makes the mundane enjoyable.

i know, i know... i need to post!

*kudos* on cranking out the vids.

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

You may have inspired me to do more vacuuming. Though not very good at all, I guess I'm a "closet" dancer, always looking for an excuse to dance. Why not with a vacuum cleaner!? Rock on! :) Now if only I could play guitar hero and vacuum at the same time. Hmmm...

 
At Wednesday, December 20, 2006 5:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Full of temperament with vacoom cleaner and at the same time to be at ease. I'm envious on vacooming.

 
At Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:09:00 AM, Blogger LA STULTA VIRO: said...

Actually, when I'm alone, sometimes I use to play the guitar with a bloom. Nice video. Y buen ritmo, amigo!

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:49:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Anthony, you dance Salsa 10 billions time better than I do!!!!!!! Really!!!!!

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:34:00 PM, Blogger B said...

I'm so glad they showed this at Pixelodeon. I wouldn't have known about it if Andreas hadn't pointed it out. Awesome, dude.

 
At Wednesday, June 11, 2008 7:41:00 AM, Blogger Yana said...

Let me introduce my proposal to you. Can we start collaborating with your Blog in order to place an article about our site to it?
My contact: yanablin@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.