Saturday, November 11, 2006

I've Been Vlogged from Denmark.


It had been a while since I attended a videobloggers videoconference flashmeeting. This video was shot by Andreas. During our meeting today.
What was cool about this video was that it was taken with a camera phone. Edited in phone and then posted directly from the phone to Blip.tv within minutes of capture and all via the phone.
I thought I'd post it hear not cause it is a great video but because of how it was posted, cause it includes a clip of me, cause it is a bit random and part of what I did today and cause maybe it can be an introduction or encouragement to you to come and participate in a future flash meeting. Paul of PJKproductions usually schedules these meetings for Saturdays around 2pm eastern and on some Tuesday nights and posts their times and urls on the Vloggers Yahoo Group. Most of the time we discuss videoblogging but sometime it is neat just to talk to other with whom there are common interests.

track with co.mments

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:33:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Anthony, it's amazing how technolygy is affecting our lives. I mean, I can record a "moment" with my camera phone, edited it, and post it withing minutes, just as you said. INCREDIBLE!

Now, I only need to buy a new phone, so I can do it!!!!

 
At Sunday, November 19, 2006 10:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.