Thursday, October 05, 2006

I may be turning into a flickrholic.

I've been having a lot of fun on my flickr account lately. Photography was something I used to be interested in in H.S. and college. I never really got in to it like I would have liked. I guess the bug is biting me again. Since going to vloggercon and getting my flickr account I've been looking for more and more chances to take some photographs. This is my latest fun thing to do. It is a "panography" (I think that is a made up name for it but it works for me.) I learned about this on Photojojo.com and this image here is my second attempt at it. This is the deli where I got my roast beef sandwich for lunch today. The best roast beef heros in the Adirondacks as far as I know.

track with co.mments

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 06, 2006 12:08:00 PM, Blogger KAMYLO said...

i like this technique!!! maybe I'm gonna copy you!!

 
At Friday, November 24, 2006 1:49:00 AM, Blogger B said...

Neato! I'm getting photo obsessed lately too and finally decided I'll upgrade my Flickr, even though it felt silly for a long time (and still does some days).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.