Sunday, August 20, 2006

untitled


Music playing on my stereo:
Don Chafer (of Waterdeep)
Album: You Were At the Time for Love
Track Number 12: The Worst is My Being Alone

I am an unashamed Waterdeep fan. Don Chaffer lyrics provoke my thoughts and emotions. I listen and sometimes I think he understands. Maybe we've walked similar paths and have similar struggles, I don't know. Check out the music if you like, not cause I get a cut if you do, but because it is raw, real and heartfelt. Other than that I will leave this vid without explanation. Maybe I've said too much already.

track with co.mments

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 22, 2006 5:53:00 PM, Blogger Carl Weaver said...

Great pictures! I think the pictures we hang in visitor-friendly parts of our homes say a lot about us.

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 10:17:00 AM, Blogger soyChapin said...

Hey, no c-box here, so I'll post my commnet here.
I took your "most important question here" and I admire your sincere heart. But cynical broken vessels just can't care to look up to see if they'll sink or swim, even if all it takes is just a wooden addition to the ship to keep it afloat and not fall into the lake.... of fire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.