Thursday, June 15, 2006

Vloggeraoke.blogspot.com

Chuck feedin off the crowds energy

I have so much footage from Karaoke night that I thought I would just share it all. I have created a new spot on blogger to put all the Karaoke vids I shot. That new place is vloggeraoke.blogspot.com.

I have about 7 vids up there right now and plan to add at least about 12 more. I was thinking it would be neat to have them out there for people to mash up if they would like. Or just to see them of course.

Also I thought that if anyone else had some raw footage they would like added to the site for others to see and or use then maybe they could just send me the url and I'd put it on the site.

Finally I thought that if anyone did use the footage to create a mash up then it would be nice to also have the mashed up Karaoke vids on Vloggeraoke.

I thought this might be a fun collaboration. Let me know what you think, make some mash ups, send some url's. Thanks and later.

Some of the vids that still haven't been added are Chuck and Lorika singing Girls on Film, Josh Leo doing Take On Me, Susan and Eve singing Weird Al, Enric singing One Way Or Another and more.....

track with co.mments

4 Comments:

At Friday, June 16, 2006 12:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had a blast, looks like everyone who went to vloggercon had a blast...man I wish I could have gone...

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 5:53:00 AM, Blogger Todd Paris said...

Anthony, I'm glad to see you so stoked on vblogging and using it to reach out to others and to glorify God. I think we all should do that--take what we enjoy (climbing for me) and use it to reach out to others and to glorify God. Keep up the good works!

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 7:43:00 PM, Blogger Paul Knight said...

There are two more if you do a search at blip for Kareoke??
Can I get to be on this site??

 
At Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:13:00 AM, Blogger Mav(eric)k said...

I redesigned my vlog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.