Sunday, April 09, 2006

Triple Dog Dare. Videobloggingweek2006 Day 7


Wow this week has been a lot of fun! I have really enjoyed being stretched to create. More so, though, I have enjoyed seeing this community come alive with excitement over these past few days. It has been such a joy to participate and be a vlogger in the vlogosphere. I am really thankful for this community. It has also been neat to see new vloggers join in this week and get involved. I think it is great that this fun event was able to promote enough buzz if you will to get others to notice video blogging and even get involved in being the media for themselves. This is just great!

Well I have been trying to keep with the daily challenges as posted on the yahoo group. Here is the last day's challenge as given by Stephanie Bryant:

"Vlogging dangerously challenge for Day 7: Dare another videoblogger,
by video, to vlog on a specific theme, topic, or style within the next
2 weeks (we all probably would like a less time-pressure deadline!).
Bonus: accept a dare from other videobloggers. Be sure to watch the
videobloggingweek2006 tag and RSS feed to see who challenged whom!"

--Stephanie

This video is my response. It is something I have been thinking about asking others to engage in for a while now. I look forward to the answers to this dare. One of the things that got me thinking about starting this conversation was the conversation started by Ryanne back in January of 2005. You can see some of those conversations videos here and here and here.

Should you take me up on this vlog challenge/dare I'd like to repost the videos together on this site: conversationGod.blogspot.com.

Technorati Tags:,

track with co.mments

4 Comments:

At Monday, April 10, 2006 8:42:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Wow - I've been ignoring my computer for the last few days and so this morning, in typical procrastination mode (exam tonight!) I decided to see what I've missed. Few comments: Have you ever concidered being a full time clown? It might really be your niche in life! ;) I'm not sure how thrilled I am to admit, but as a kid, I wanted to be a clown when I grew up, so I bought the magic books, learned to paint faces, and make balloon animals! :)

Also, I thought Vlog #3 was incredible. That would be dangerous for me, to just open up like you did! Amazing! And so, I will take your challenge! I think it is a great idea. Two weeks, right? That should be enough to get me started... Exams will be over by then, and Easter will have passed. Let the vlogging begin! (Again!)

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Count me in too! Two weeks should be good... I need a little break from videoblogging week. Stay tuned! :)

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 12:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great challenges not only for those that are video blogging but all of us christians. It is time that we stop sitting and start standing up for what we believe. We need to talk about it more and more each day. Sharing what God has laid on our hearts. Thanks again not only for the dare but for the challenge.
I hope that you continue to share your heart with those around you. Hope you have a great day. Talk to you later

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 9:36:00 PM, Blogger DJO said...

Stumbled over here tonight on a pre-sleep surf.

Kinda ironic, given that:

a) I vlogged about a church today and,
b) My girlfriend left first comment, and she doesn't do much Vlog surfing.

Odd, odd, odd...

Great challenge though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.