Saturday, May 06, 2006

Lonely

Lonely
Watch Quick Time Video
or
Windows Media Version

I have been thinking about doing a video that shows this feeling for a while. I shot this little clip just trying to catch some everyday moments. I thought it went well just to portray a little piece of loneliness. Even my loneliness.

The music is from a great band called Waterdeep. This song is off of a bootleg album that they sold through their fan club's webstore. Waterdeep encourages their fans to make bootlegs at their live shows and gives permission to make copies of this bootleg CD from Cornerstone Music Festival on 7-3-99 to share with friends. How cool is that!?

track with co.mments

6 Comments:

At Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:25:00 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

That clip does a great job of showing loneliness. I never really knew it until I'd lost someone. This hurt a little bit to watch, something I hadn't felt in a while.

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 5:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blogs tonight and felt as though I had stumbled upon a kindred spirit. I am new to blogging and only tonight through your site now know what vlogging is. I look forward not only to reading and commenting on your thoughts, but I invite you to comment on mine as well. I would like to add your site as the first link in mine, I'll just have to figure how to do it and that's if I have your permission of course?

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:35:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Beautifully done. What a great picture of loneliness. We have all felt it.

 
At Saturday, May 13, 2006 5:42:00 PM, Blogger Dave H. said...

Hey anthony! I think this is my favorite video of yours so far. i really, really like this one. thanks!

 
At Monday, May 15, 2006 6:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your vulnerability

-Christina

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:37:00 AM, Blogger Rachael G. said...

why have I not watched your vlogs until now... ?

Incredible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.