Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good and Bad.....A Topic for Conversation.


(I posted this on my other vlog conversationGod.com. I am looking forward to taking part in this conversation with others regarding things God related. I realized that I originally gave a very general challenge. That is okay and I look forward to hearing peoples opinions in general regarding God and religion but in order to aid the
conversation I thought maybe I should begin by narrowing the topic down a bit.)

I'd like to narrow down a topic for discussion. How about good and bad? Where do we get our ideas of good and bad from? Do these things exist? What is good and what is bad? By what is the standard measured? Are there consequences for being a bad person or reward for being good?

Let's talk. Let's continue in this conversation. I thought this might be a good place to start, by discussing good and bad. Visit conversationGod.com to leave a comment or email the link to your video submission to me at conversationGod [at] gmail [dot] com.

Tagged:

track with co.mments

3 Comments:

At Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:11:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh man! You used the Supertones. You may be my new fav person!

I have so many ideas of the 'good and bad' convo. I WISH I didn't have my paper and exams! *Sigh*.

Happy Easter!

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Videoblogging week has worn me out, and this week is such a busy week for me.. but this is a conversation I can't ignore! Stay tuned for some input from me eventually. I promise!

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 10:48:00 PM, Blogger B said...

Anthony, this is cool. I love that you're doing a conversation piece because lately, I've been really tired of the all of the performance going on. We need to be talking, not acting for one another.

I play a game all of the time with friends called "Good or bad." It really doesn't relate to religion, but I should vlog about the difficulties trying to decide what is "good" and "bad". Even if we're people who see things in black and white (though I don't actually know people like that, thankfully), this game is tough. I feel behind on a million projects, but I'll try to make one of these for you! Being behind on too many things is a good problem anyway, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.