Friday, April 14, 2006

The First Reaction

The First Reaction

There are many reasons why I video blog. I can't say that I solely videoblog for others. I enjoy video blogging, I think in ways it is recording bits of my history, I enjoy participating in the community of vloggers. With all that said there are people who watch. I hope that people watch. What I don't often get to see is the first reaction. What it is like when people are watching. Comments are great and I really enjoy receiving them and interacting with those who send me comments but over the past week or so I have been blessed to also to be able see and not just read about how my vlog put a smile on someone's face. It makes me feel like what I am doing is that much more valuable. I'd probably vlog even if no one commented or laughed or cried or got mad after seeing a video. I might even do it if no one was watching but me. But that is not the case and I am thankful to know that folks watch and that we can touch each other even from miles away but still from as close as the room where we have our computers.

The first time that I got a chance to see a reaction this week was on Mom's Brag Blog. And the video in this post is the second time I got to see a reaction to one of my vids. It was cool and encouraging and something I am thankful for so I share it with you. I hope you smile. :)

Windows Media File in a pop up window here.

track with co.mments

4 Comments:

At Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:05:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

HA! I knew you'd be perfect for kids birthday parties! I would so hire you!

 
At Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:10:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Anthony, that's a GREAT idea, I'm gonna do it one of these days!

 
At Sunday, April 16, 2006 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Devin said...

It's all about perspective!

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 9:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that I was able to be there to see the live broadcast of someone watching your video. It was funny to watch. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.