Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wind

Wind
Watch Quick Time Video
or
Windows Media Version

I have had this concept for a video combined with this tiny portion the song Mind's Eye by DC talk. I have decided to take the break from all my vloggercon footage and great vloggercon memories make and post this video. More Vloggercon footage to come in the future though.

I was reminded, as I was making this, of my conversation with Vu. I don't normally dedicate stuff but since I was reminded of you a bunch while I was making this, Vu, this video is dedicated to you. Thank you for your great questions and challenging statements. I'm glad I got to meet you and to talk to you. And for all my other vlogger friends it was a pleasure meeting you all as well.

This post will be added to my site conversationGod.com please come and join in the conversation regarding God, belief, not believing, and more thoughts God related.

Tagged:

track with co.mments

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Great concept for a video Anthony. Beautifully done. Ditto to your thoughts regarding Vu. I do have some footage of that conversation between you guys that I need to get up.. but it's rather lengthy... and obviously I didn't record the whole thing! I'm going to try and edit it a little before posting.

 
At Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:11:00 PM, Blogger Mav(eric)k said...

Hey Anthony, awesome vid! I really appreciate your convictions to stand up for God. You're an encouragement to my faith.

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 11:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it...
simple
sweet
in the moment
often
see your comments
elsewhere
1st time to visit your
site!
will be back!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.