Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary (First Spanish Video Update)

So here it is the video I mentioned in my previous post. Actually it is a tribute or celebratory post for the Fallas. I was asked if I would like to participate in a collaborative effort to wish the Fallas a happy vlogging anniversary. The idea was for us to take some videos of ourselves in various locations saying who we are, where we watch from, happy anniversary and whatever else we wanted to say to Juan and Ximena.

If you'd like to comment on this video for the Fallas please leave a comment on this site where the tribute video has also been posted for them: http://video-homenaje.blogspot.com/
The link to the comment page directly is: Here. Please take a few to visit the site and see some more about this project, the people who put it together, and the Fallas to whom this is a tribute.

This video is the combined effort of mostly spanish speaking vloggers from around the world. It is really a pleasure and an honor to be included in this project. Along with folks from these other vlogs:
majaderiaenmexico.blogspot.com
quimbayo.blogspot.com
stultaviro.blogspot.com
kamylo.blogspot.com
kafre18.blogspot.com
birmaher.blogspot.com
videoschapines.blogspot.com
completelyknown.blogspot.com

This truly is my first vlog posted where there is so much spanish speaking. You will be able to pick me out quick: I am the one speaking half in english and the other part in spanish with a thick english accent. Well maybe there will be a few more spanish videos coming from me in the future. This part of my heritage and culture is important to me.



track with co.mments

8 Comments:

At Friday, September 15, 2006 12:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... believe me when I say that your "accent" was never noticeable to me, as was your clear pronunciation which, definitely surprised me.

Thanks for joining us. Your three location shots were a great asset when editing!

And cool camera moves, too! The outdoor, inside the ambulance, and the pan from the PC screen.

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 12:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw... I'm planning on subtitling the video and upload a new version for English speakers... do you think it may be well worth the effort and long hours? (I mean.. if done, should be soon.. but I'm exhausted)

let me know

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hi, this is Anthony."

You don't stick out at all, lol.

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 1:38:00 PM, Blogger KAMYLO said...

dude, thanks for participating with us on this tribute, it was a pleasure sharing this opportunity with you!! and I also loved the shots!!
About your Spanish, believe me that we have more accent(in English) than you in Spanish!!
See you around from the capital of the Coke!!!

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 1:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, thanks for participating with us on this tribute, it was a pleasure sharing this opportunity with you!!
About your Spanish, believe me that we have more accent(in English) than you in Spanish!!
See you around from the capital of the Coke!!

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 5:36:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Anthony!!!!! I had to come and say "thanks" here too.

Gracias Anthony: It was incredible seeing you here. AWESOME! Thank you for your lovelly words! And you have a very good pronunciation in Spanish!!!!

Man, it REALLY WAS GREAT this colaboration. We're so happy.... THANKS!!!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:32:00 AM, Blogger @driPod said...

Hi. i saw you in the falla`s tribute. first time. And i saw a very interesting vblogs here. and a interesting the ConversationGod.com.
I question me if it is your idea?.

My english is very bad .

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006 2:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know much of what was said, but I enjoyed all the shots of Atlanta!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.