Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's all fun and games....

It's all fun and games....
Watch Quick Time Video
or
Windows Media Version

There was a challenge made a few weeks back by Bre Pettis. The challenge was to make a video that was 10 seconds long. This was my response. Unfortunately the challenge post was removed and not replaced on We Are the Media. So this video has been sitting on my computer....waiting.....

I've been thinking my posts and maybe even the way I have been looking at my life lately has been a little bit too much on the serious side. Maybe this will be the start of a string of videos that show some of my less serious and less philosophical side....Maybe. :)

(look there is even a smiley face made with colon and parenthesis...how fun is that!)

track with co.mments

12 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, your poor camera. :-)

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't a bite to your camera, lol.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:53:00 PM, Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

How fun!!! But all fun comes to an end sometime...

Also, I hope your camera is ok.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:56:00 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

Actually, the crunching you hear at the end is actually her teeth hitting and quickly biting or nipping (as herding dogs can do) the pullout screen of my camera. Thankfully no damage done though.

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Chris Daniel said...

Border Collies are so smart.. my neighbors border collie ran through our yard as Melissa and I were throwing frisby. The dog grabbed it in the air and ran off w/ it. I found it in a pond soon after.

Hope your camera is ok!

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:48:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Yikes! I'm assuming since this video has been sitting on your computer, and you've made videos since then, that your camera is fine. Grace was a little anxious to get a hold of the videocamera. Maybe she'll be the first canine videoblogger :)

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 5:48:00 PM, Blogger missbhavens said...

Wow...not only is she agile, but she also has very nimble teeth!

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:34:00 PM, Blogger B said...

Love Grace. Love pet videos, despite how we're all supposed too cool for that. But I'm not. Glad you aren't either.

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:21:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Wao... I hope the camera survived.......

 
At Sunday, September 10, 2006 9:16:00 PM, Blogger kitykity said...

Teeth! Kersmack! I thought she just head-butted the camera!

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:48:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! What genes those border collies have... they're amazing, truly. Each frame of this video (as your still shows) is a work of Art - far beyond our ability to capture.

 
At Monday, June 20, 2011 4:28:00 PM, Anonymous Play Poker For Money said...

True phrase

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.