Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sexy....do ya think?

Sexy....do ya think?
Watch Quick Time Video
or
Windows Media Version

Here is some more older footage. I probably shot this around May 06. I've got lots of old footage and hope to actually use a lot of it for vlog posts when I finally get to editing it that is.

Well, this is one of those sillier posts I mentioned. It is a piece of my 'lighter", 'not taking myself so seriously' side. And though I say sorry in the video, really... I am not sorry at all. This is me. I can be a bit silly at times, maybe a bit nerdy and I am ok with that. I am ok with me and the person God is growing me to be. So go ahead and laugh with me or at me. I hope my sexy look is one that makes you smile. Watching this clip has put a smile on my face more than once.

music: "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" - Tiny Tim with Gary Lawrence & His Sizzling Syncopators.

track with co.mments

13 Comments:

At Sunday, September 10, 2006 8:21:00 PM, Blogger Rachael G. said...

::laughing with you::

thanks for showing us the "lighter" side - I needed to smile.

:)

 
At Sunday, September 10, 2006 9:12:00 PM, Blogger kitykity said...

Oh how I love the goggles! :D

 
At Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

You're right Anthony.. that was so hot!! You won't be single for long :) Hehe. Thanks for showing the lighter silly side for a change. I found it very humorous indeed!

 
At Sunday, September 10, 2006 11:39:00 PM, Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

I better not show Bonny this video, that would be dangerous.

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 8:56:00 AM, Blogger Devin said...

Damn. I almost wish I were gay.

ohhhh baby.

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 2:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jajajaaa... THIS was FUNNY!!!!
jeje.

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 2:46:00 PM, Blogger JuanFalla said...

(Last one was me.)

Jajajaaa... THIS was FUNNY!!!!
jeje.

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 8:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kinda reminded me of Gunther for some reason. Hopefully you know who he is, lol.

 
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 9:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. So its finally up Ha Ha. I luv ut!!! Its fabulous. Too bad I still dont have DSL to see it again but I'm glad I saw it while I was up there. Ta Ta Da-ling!

 
At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 4:15:00 PM, Blogger missbhavens said...

The googles are a good look for you!!!

Safety is hot!

Definitely made me laugh and smile!

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 8:58:00 PM, Blogger Trevor and Dan Productions said...

Um....I guess I'll just have to agree with you on that one. Sexy it is. You win.

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:44:00 AM, Blogger Todd Paris said...

That.........was scary. hilarious......but, scary.

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006 6:50:00 PM, Blogger B said...

I'm w/ Miss B - safety is hot. I run a website about being hot and safe - and somehow, it isn't yours?!?! Thanks for keepin' it real, Anthony. That was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.