Saturday, September 02, 2006

Same Thing

How many times can I write about the same things? The same things.
I want you to know. But I don't want you to find out. I want you to know. But I know you can't handle it.
It is the same. The same things.
The things that are humbling, and make me sad.
The things that I should be over but....yeah.
Then things would change.

So I want to write. About a side that is brighter.
I have those moments you know. I do.
Things that put a smile on my face.
Watching a child in wonder over the sound of an echo.
Seeing a spotted fawn jumping through the tall grass.
Seeing that smile, after I've told you a corny joke.

Yet I share the same things. The same things.
Veiled in disguise of euphemism.
Said and shared the same things but different.
Maybe these are my screams of silence.
My shouts of pain that are difficult to hear.
You know... the same things.

Hear it goes, I guess this has turned into a poem.
Maybe anything can be a poem if you group it like this.
Maybe its all the same. The same things.
There is pain there is happiness.
There will always be the Same.
The unchanging. I could take that to heart.

But then maybe things would change.
~~me.~~


(I came to write about a fray song I heard and this came out)(I know in the text of my last post I mentioned that I wanted to show the brighter side of my. In video I will show more of that. But I still am longing to be know. I want to share honestly life for me has its ups and downs. Joys and pains. Failures and victories. The hard times seem to inspire me more to create. Though I also love to capture and share the joys. The exist: joy and sorrow. Sometimes hand in hand. Sometimes in the same breath.)

track with co.mments

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 03, 2006 7:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheesh...it's been a long time. where'd you come from? and how are things?

(sorry if this posts three times. i'm having issues with blogger.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.