Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just Thinking.


I guess this vid takes me back to a bit of the more serious side of me. This me watching myself think about my day. I've been a bit discouraged lately and letting some stuff get to me. I started to think about my day and remembered that in the midst of some of the people junk, and some of the work junk, and some of the frustration junk there were some things I was thankful for. (If you'd like a big clue as to what I remembered in the middle of this vid that made me smile, check out Jay's video here .)

This video is silent.

(had problems making my thumbnail for this vid. it should have been simple. that drove me over the edge. all done now. pick up and start over. and get video posted.)

track with co.mments

4 Comments:

At Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:55:00 PM, Blogger Rachael G. said...

more smiling please...

:)

 
At Friday, September 29, 2006 8:33:00 PM, Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

I am jealous that you have time to reflect on your day.

It was nice to hear from you, even if it was slent.

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wish to you Anthony is for you to have bigger smiles.

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:57:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

No I can't read minds... and yet I wouldn't be the least bit suprised that there's some kind of energy captured on the digital chip (through the sound, if it was turned on) that survived the codec you encoded with and will be read in the future if there aren't people who exist now who can read it... so...

WATCH WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!

Actually, I'm mostly kidding (about the watching what you're thinking part - GRACE will reign [and, yes, I believe your dog will be with Him] and He won't care to disect the past via digital anomalies), what really occurs to me as I watched this (which was really well framed, I thought) was that "enduring with contentment and the occasional childlike outburst of joy" is the key to success.. for whatever that's worth.

Anthony, I can't wait to see your first scripted piece. Check out mmasfy.com for more of what I mean by that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.