Thursday, October 12, 2006

After the tears.


After the tears.
Originally uploaded by completelyknown.

This picture was taken on a Sunday evening late in September. The week was a bit trying. (But I guess each week has its share of trials.) I had things on my mind about people and situations, stuff I was working on in my own life, things I was reminded about having received, and gifts that I was able to give. It all lead to a flood of emotion and tears. I got out of the place I was in and into my car and the tears flowed but only for a short while. (I do wish I could cry better sometimes, and just "let it all out" that way.) With my camera at my side I realized this was something I had not yet recorded. I had not recorded this part of me that rarely surfaces. I do have feelings and emotions. The things that I experience include happiness, thoughtfulness, anger, sadness, and more. I've been wanting to post this picture for multiple reasons. Maybe cause I just wanted to be more completely known by you. Maybe cause I wanted you to know you are not alone. Maybe cause it was important for me to remember the pain that I might more greatly appreciate the joys in my life.
I am doing better now. But then again I wasn't really doing that bad that night. I was just flooded with emotions and cried. I was happy and I was sad and it came out in tears. I am thankful for this.

track with co.mments

4 Comments:

At Friday, October 13, 2006 1:15:00 PM, Blogger @driPod said...

Thanks for opening your heart.

Really we should be more honest whit ownself like you in the intimacy.
The tears are healthful.

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 9:57:00 PM, Blogger Rachael G. said...

brave...

 
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 5:45:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like you are experiencing a male version of PMS! Ha.. just kidding :) Seriously though, I appreciate the honesty and openness from which you share. Always from the heart. It's always feels good to have a good cry :)

 
At Friday, November 24, 2006 12:04:00 AM, Blogger B said...

I hope you're feeling better, A. Crying and feeling is where it's at. Am writing you a proper email about this and more in a bit... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.