Saturday, December 02, 2006

Clean Out My Hard Drive Month


Its December and I've decided to make it "clean out my hard drive month". I'll be clearing out the gigs and gigs of video and photographs so that I can have room for more. Sorting, deleting, editing, archiving, and posting a lot to my vlog.

I'd like to at least see 50% of my hard drive empty by the end of the month. And maybe 3-5 posts per week on my vlog until then. That's a lot of video. About 3-5 times more than I usually post a week.

We'll see how things go. I expect there to be some footage as old as a year old going up. And some as recent as the last couple of weeks. Things personal, political, God related, funny, serious, or just plain moments captured. Stay tuned. Or should I say aggregated??

track with co.mments

3 Comments:

At Monday, December 04, 2006 5:03:00 PM, Blogger missbhavens said...

This is high on my "to-do" list...but it's not something I look forward to. Too tedious.

ps: loved allllll your Carp Caviars! 10! Impressive!

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Kafre said...

I love this video It's very clever, so you have a lot of things to don this holidays, jjajaajaja

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:37:00 PM, Blogger BLEU 12 said...

I am about to do the same thing to mine but it takes a whole weekend since I have 2 terabyes of stuff.

THE STU

Just an FYI....3 new Shaves up and running..42,43,44

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.