Sunday, November 12, 2006

Carp Caviar Promo

Quick Time 640x480(may take a minute to load not quick start)
Quick Time 640x480(ipod compatible)
Quick Time 320x240

Oh why not. I mean I've caught an occasional carp caviar episode. Some of them I even enjoyed. And boy, those promos....I mean if for nothing else the collaboration and the promos....those are great. So I figured why not. Lets make a promo for Carp Caviar. Here it is. Play it foward or backward. I recommend you try both. Yeah!!!

And don't forget to press control + back arrow for PC when you see the prompt at the end while it is playing.
EDIT: For you Mac users, when you see the prompt to press ctrl and back arrow, please press the apple key + back arrow instead.
Yeah!!! Like spinning a heavy metal record backwards...

Sorry no window files this one is meant only to be played in QT.

track with co.mments

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:46:00 AM, Blogger @driPod said...

Hi, i think that your birthday was last week?

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so cool, I lake the video a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:21:00 PM, Blogger missbhavens said...

Neat! I think this is the first bi-directional Carp Cavio promo, if not the first bi-directional videoblog post at all!

(for Mac folks it's Apple key+back arrow...at least on my computer)

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Menu said...

Hey Anthony, this is the first time visiting your vlog. The promo video was really cool. I was so frustrated trying to playing it back, but know I see that I have to press another key for macs, I am gonna try it.

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 2:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anthony,

i really enjoyed your carp caviar promo's they were some of my favorites.

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 2:42:00 PM, Blogger B said...

Hah! That was fantastic!!! One of the best. I wish my editing would get better. Love that you're trying new things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.