Sunday, November 19, 2006

Flexibility: Another Carp/Completelyknown Promo

Flexibility Carp Caviar Promo
Download Quick Time 320x240
Download Quick Time 640x480
Windows Media Version(pop-up)

One neat thing about videoblogs is that they are there when we want 'em. Anytime day or night we can go to a site or refresh a feed and we've got video when we want it. This goes for the vids over at BottomUnion.com vids and posts over at my own completelyknown.com and content on every other vloggers site. It is neat to have the flexibility to watch and engage in conversation and to do so, in a sense, without the constraints of time.

This is actually my third promo for Carp Caviar. I guess there is something about a challenge that gets me motivated. It is neat that BottomUnion has asked for vloggers to work toward a goal and project. The collaboration side of this is something cool too. I'm grateful for the encouragement to create; it challenges me and gets me making videos.

track with co.mments

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 19, 2006 10:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.