Thursday, December 07, 2006

Motorized

Motorized
Download Quick Time 320x240
Download Quick Time 640x480
Windows Media Version(pop-up)


A moment.

(I thought about offering some other explanations but really sometimes things just catch my attention, I may find the moment interesting for many reasons or no reason at all. Something I see may make me think, or may make me stand in awe and praise. It may make me serious or make me laugh. Sometimes a moment captured is just a moment captured and maybe it is better left unexplained. Maybe I'll just leave the video to be the representative of the moment I witnessed and allow the images to speak and leave my words out. This is just one of many moments I've captured and hope to show.)

track with co.mments

3 Comments:

At Saturday, December 16, 2006 1:01:00 AM, Blogger Aaron Valdez said...

That blew my mind.

 
At Saturday, December 16, 2006 2:06:00 PM, Blogger Will Moore said...

That was great.

Random moments are awesome. And fun to capture and share, as well.

I wonder what he would have said if he turned around and saw you filming him :p

 
At Monday, January 15, 2007 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Devin said...

I saw someone at a local Price Chopper trying to get one to work / trying to figure out how they work.

She could obviously walk, and was just lazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.