Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Years




Play Quicktime 320x240
Play Quicktime 640x480

Play Windows Media version

Play Flash version


This is a short video (not much more than 30seconds) that I made of my 2007 new years eve and new years day. The first few shots are where my friends and I started our evening in Lake Placid. The Gibson Brothers and following footage is our time in Saranac Lake for their "First Night" celebration.

It was a fun night out with friends. I'm glad I got to spend it with them like we did.

I was originally gonna make this video for Vlog International but realized after creating it I had missed the date for submission to our editor of the project. This explains, in part, the short length of this video. But honestly, I am kind of liking the challenge of fitting my videos and stories into these little short clips. It has challenged me. And I am enjoying it. I hope you enjoy as well!

track with co.mments

8 Comments:

At Monday, January 15, 2007 9:15:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Looks like you had fun on New Years! I do enjoy these little clips. I'm trying to do the same since I have so much footage I've taken over Christmas. Keep it up!

 
At Monday, January 15, 2007 12:59:00 PM, Blogger @LargoL said...

It is a real shame we did not have this in Vlog-Internacional . . . oh well next time.

 
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad we could not have you join our international celebration, but you are always part of it!!
anyway, good to see you back and smiling here...

 
At Sunday, January 21, 2007 8:05:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Video... Actually nice site... I like a lot your videos. Hello from Colombia!

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

 
At Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Carl Weaver said...

cool. Nothing is quite as tuneful and beautiful as bluegrass and friendship.

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:55:00 PM, Blogger @driPod said...

Hola. tu aporte al vblog internacional " transporte publico" es precioso y muy tierno.

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:53:00 PM, Blogger taxiplasm said...

there's always such a wonderful optimism on New Year's that I wish were felt more often in our lives.

-taxiplasm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.