Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Photo Stories (Day 3) 2nd-8th Grade


In today's video I discuss some photos and issues that span from about 2nd grade up til 8th grade.

I talk about glasses, being picked on, crushes, NKOTB, and birthday cake.

I remembered while editing that it is actually Jordan who sings "I'll be loving you (forever)" Joey used to sing "Cover Girl" which was on the tape right after "I'll be loving you".

So thinking Jordan was Joey is one error in this vid. There is at least one other ooops in this video. But my computer has been taking very long to render into h.264 so I have decided I that I'm gonna leave it instead of staying up til 3am again to change it.

See ya tomorrow.

Happy Videoblogging week.


track with co.mments

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:28:00 AM, Blogger @driPod said...

hey you are NKOTB FAN!!! AJAJAJAJA
ME Too jajajajaja

Un pastel Un Pastel Un Pastel ...

nice glasses

 
At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 11:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know the girl in the picture. Her lost don't you think.

 
At Friday, April 06, 2007 3:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my favorite series so far this week. I'm playing catch up since I've been out of town, but I'm looking foward to the rest of it.

Thank you!

 
At Sunday, April 15, 2007 1:37:00 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Lol this was great. I'm going to link to this episode in the Monday NKOTblog Roundup tomorrow.
XO
Court

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.