Monday, April 02, 2007

Photo Stories Day 2 Videoblogging Week 2007



Today I chose a picture from 1982. It is a picture of me and my sister sitting at the front steps of the Long Island home of my great aunt and my great uncle.
I thought it would be ok to show this pic of my sister since she is grown up now, but since she isn't here at this moment for me to get her permission I won't talk about her here.
I want also to keep the production on these videos down. Just have them be conversational and with out a bunch of takes. So I am trying to shoot in one take. Here I cut out when the phone rang and a pause and that'll help me keep it a bit shorter too.
Some of the things I remember and discuss are playing with rocks, Kiss Colorforms (I found a link for this colorform set here seems like if I woulda kept that set I could sold it for over 100 dollars today.), and short shorts.

track with co.mments

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was sweet. It's funny the things you remember from your childhood. I love this series of videos.

 
At Sunday, April 08, 2007 1:59:00 AM, Blogger B said...

COLORFORMS!!! I LOVED those!! I had generic girl ones and Snow White. Oh man, those were the best!!

I probably wasn't even born when that picture was taken. So cute. I was gonna say something else, but I got too excited thinking about ColorForms... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.