Sunday, April 01, 2007

Photo Stories....Day 1 Videoblogging Week 2007

For this years videoblogging week I thought I'd go with a theme. In short, I'm planing on finding some old pictures from different moments of in my life and share the memories and stories that I am reminded of when I see these images.

This first video is mainly an intro to my plan for the week but it does include a photo of when I was still only a couple of years old. And since I make reference to the story she tells it also features a bit of video I was able to record of my "Tita" (Grandmother) that I took on my last trip to Florida.


track with co.mments

3 Comments:

At Monday, April 02, 2007 9:27:00 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I wish I could think up a theme this cool :) Great video! Thanks, as always, for sharing. Looking forward to some more pictures and stories!

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 1:38:00 PM, Blogger @driPod said...

Hey Anthony,
NO entendi mucho...you speak very fast jajajaja
but i see your pic .. muy tierno.

AJA... YOUR GRANDMOTHER told on you "your strong personality .. whit only 2 or 3 years old ajajajajajaja :P
saludos
@dripod

 
At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were just two and something else happened that day but I'll tell you later. I'm looking forward to more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.