Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bathroom Stall Wisdom


Play Quicktime version
Play Flash version

Play Mobile Phone Version (3gPP)


During one of my pitstops during my trip to South Carolina for a wedding and back this is a bit of bathroom stall wisdom I stumbled upon.

This, of course, was shot with my phone. I don't usually do the cell phone video thing but I didn't think to bring my video camera to the bathroom with me when I had to go. Though once I was there I did think this an appropriate subject for a vlog post.

Today is 2 months since my last post. Videoblogging is nice. Real life is necessary. Maybe I need to follow the wisdom on the walls. Maybe some rethinking and re-evaluating and re-doing will lead to a more video worthy life. Maybe.

track with co.mments

9 Comments:

At Friday, June 08, 2007 3:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAYBE.
That could have been a good 360

 
At Saturday, June 09, 2007 12:28:00 PM, Blogger @LargoL said...

Hi Anthony, I have not heard from you in Vlog Internacional.

Are you ok?

Are you going to give it in?

Will you send me your video (I cna wait for you a couple of more days).

We miss you !

 
At Saturday, June 09, 2007 5:17:00 PM, Blogger KAMYLO said...

I'm glad you are back!!!... I have been very busy lately, no to many posts, not to many videos.... still reevaluating my life and priorities, but blogging is one of them!!!

God will give you the answers, be blessed dude!!

 
At Saturday, June 09, 2007 5:19:00 PM, Blogger KAMYLO said...

Dude, and next time you get to the south think comming to Atl!!!!

 
At Saturday, June 09, 2007 9:36:00 PM, Blogger Headsoff said...

this fits right in with the "odd restrooms" tag as proposed by Rob Parrish...

see --
http://headsoff.blogspot.com/2007/01/hot-cold.html
http://www.hoppervideo.net/2006/12/dallas-birds.html

on a more serious note, we should all be processing our lives, its too bad when we're at a point where we've stopped and we have to start over again. here's to living in the moment!

 
At Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:03:00 AM, Blogger missbhavens said...

Glad to have you back!

Who'd have thought that graffiti on a bathroom wall could be so deep!

Hmmm...do you have things to rethink? I wonder...

Post again soon and let us know!

 
At Sunday, June 17, 2007 5:49:00 PM, Blogger taxiplasm said...

that's so much better than finding "steve's gay!" in my school bathroom. thanks for that.

-taxiplasm

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:58:00 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Good advice. And nicely written as well. Good job graffiti man!

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 8:52:00 AM, Anonymous Baccarat Rules said...

You have hit the mark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.