Saturday, April 07, 2007

Photo Stories Day 7 Videoblogging Week 2007



Photographs have stories behind them. They capture pieces of moments in time. Memories of family and friends often are what make these images important to us. I look forward to making more memories with those I know and those I have yet to meet. I'll be capturing moments with still images and video. Surely I'll share more here as I go.
Thanks for watching. Thanks for those of you who share as well. Thanks for those who support with encouragements and comments.
Happy Videoblogging Week 2007


track with co.mments

5 Comments:

At Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean that you won't be making videos everyday now? If so I'm going to miss them. Good job!

 
At Monday, April 09, 2007 2:12:00 PM, Blogger @driPod said...

recien vi tus ultimos 3 videos..
gracias por compartir y permitir conocerte.
:P
@dri

 
At Friday, April 20, 2007 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Great great stuff!! This is a comment for all of your videos for videoblogging week. I just now had time to go through them all. I'm so behind! Thanks for sharing yourself through your photos this week. I enjoyed listening to your stories and relating with a lot of them. Hope you are doing well!

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll echo what Erin said with regards to commenting on all of them at once. I've been trying to catch up on all the VBW 07 videos. Very nice to listen to this wrap up video of your week.

I really enjoyed listening to how grateful you are to family and friends that are in your life.

Maybe one day we can get a pic together :)

 
At Friday, December 12, 2008 6:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!Keep up the good wok of video vlogging.
Regards,
SBL – video tagging

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.